Manipulating the storable high-density power of air, Monkeytech International LLC provides onsite utility service of energy and water through the leasing, licensing, and implementation of our IP, which is a scalable, renewable-based, off-grid multiplier technology, specifically energy generator and storage microgrid technologies that can convert surrounding resources like air into storable high density pressure. The onsite pressure works with generators to harvest energy even in covered locations and anywhere in the world so long as air is accessible. As a low cost CHP alternative, storing air allows for the conversion of air into stored pressure and condensation to occur, where water molecules in the air collects in the tank, enabling the system to double as an onsite water harvester.
The dream of no longer relying on central power, blackouts, attacks on fuel supply runs, harmful emissions, and high utility costs is here since our patent-pending, Air-to-Electricity & Water Microgrid allows access to 24/7 uninterruptible, hurricane-proof water & power for scalable applications. Let us provide you metered access to cheap, uninterruptible, individualized power and water needs using our affordable alternative to limited, hurricane-prone, centralized combustible power.
With our metered microgrid technology, we give you access to your own personal high density energy and water harvesting technology. The storable, high-density Power of 24/7-accessible Air can both energize and hydrate your entire World.
The cogeneration multiplier microgrid works with existing renewables to 1) generate high density energy onsite, 2) store electricity, 3) store pressure resource for later use, and 4) harvest water molecules for drinking purposes. It uses pressurized ambient gas that is a 24/7-accessible natural resource that is hurricane-proof. The pressure conversion unit uses only $.05 per kWh when it periodically activates to collect moisture in the air, even in arid regions, when in Air-to-Water Mode, as it stores thermal energy as pressure. This pressure can be repeatedly recycled to conserve power drawn from the pressure conversion unit when set to Air-to-Electricity Mode, which will allow for increased energy efficiency (close to 90%) of high-frequency electrical generation.
In other words, the system can manipulate the energy and hydrating power of air to be implemented to power homes and other applications, including handheld power in impoverished countries or Military campaigns (70W 140Wh), small residential power (1kW 2kWh), moderate home power or onboard electric vehicle power (5kW 10kWh), large residential power (10kW 20kWh), or regional power (100MW+) to provide onsite access to onsite water and grid-free high density energy, both day and night, whenever or wherever you need it, regardless of landscape, hurricane-prone areas or other weather conditions.
Our for-profit organization, MONKEYTECH INTERNATIONAL LLC, will raise money from private investors, for which we can give equity or dividends to shareholders. A return on investment is expected as we provide onsite utility services through the sale of energy and water. We can lease models in order focuses on providing off-grid, personalized utility services. Leasing and/or licensing agreements can be established for onsite or offsite installations. We have already formulated strategic partnerships with New York University Tandon School of Engineering as our R&D partner and plan to establish a strategic partnership with not only The State of New York but also with global utility organizations in order to refine, manufacture and scale our model to size to capitalize on the sales of onsite energy and water. Our goal is to enhance the community. The Age of Unreliable Power Reliance can end soon for 1.2 billion global citizens that still live in the dark across the globe. We would like your help to raise the capital that is needed to achieve our mission that includes:
1) combating the effects of climate change by further research, developing and implementing our Air-to-Electricity off-grid energy and water harvesting microgrid technology,
2) purchasing and/or renovating low income houses to adopt our 0-emission microgrid, and
3) educating on energy savings, we decided to establish a nonprofit arm.
The for-profit can license the intellectual property to raise money from venture capitalists — though our first screening criteria would be investors who were aligned with our social mission. We will seek after federal SBIR/STTR grants set aside for for-profits only. And, importantly, we will set up the sales and distribution infrastructure through partnerships with utility companies and distributors to lease the product to those who could afford to pay for it at current retail price, while still focusing on bottom of the pyramid markets.
Check out this great promo video
Check out this great prototype video
Check out this great novel generator video
A combined heat and power (CHP) system, our portable air to electricity mobile microgrid relates to the fields of electrical generation, transference and storage. The multiplier energy system generates and stores excess energy derived from 2 electrical energy sources - renewables and storable thermal energy-based electrical generation - to produce and store energy as compressed heat. Stored compressed heat is then redirected to generators to produce excess electricity. This excess electricity is stored in a second electrical storage. Compared to existing combustible CHP systems, our cogeneration microgrid:
1. converts and stores airborne water molecules at 66% efficency,
2. converts and stores 24/7-accessible surrounding energies onsite, rather than paying supply costs to ship them in,
3. stores 24/7-accessible compressed ambient gas, or air as storable heat, for anytime use,
4. generates and stores excess cogenerative energies, where a secondary electrical production avenue is accessible for excess electricity around 90% efficiency,
5. operates on an abundant resource that is 0-emissioned and combustible-free,
6. utilizes batteries to prevent intermittent periods and,
7. utilizes a series of high frequency reciprocating generators to produce excess high energy density onsite rather than conventional combustible turbines that are heavy, require massive amounts of energy per rotation, and rely on excess limited combustible resources to operate.
Besides combustible as thermal energy, there is another type of thermal energy process that is storable: Air as stored heat or pressure. Air is a surrounding resource that can be drawn into an enclosed setting and converted into storable, high density pressure. This adiabatic process is 0-emission and accessible onsite. Air compressors are known examples of the adiabatic process, which is one where an adiabatic storage system does away with the intercooling during the compression process, and simply allows the gas to heat up during compression, and likewise to cool down during expansion. This is attractive, since the energy losses associated with the heat transfer are avoided, but the downside is that the storage vessel must be insulated against heat loss. It should also be mentioned that real compressors and turbines are not isentropic, but instead have an isentropic efficiency of around 85%, with the result that round-trip storage efficiency for adiabatic systems is also considerably less than perfect. Air, as stored heat or pressure, is the only cheap or ultra cost-efficient resource that is constantly available or accessible 24/7, day or night. Although accessible, solar and wind are also limited resources regulated by regional discrepancies, consistent changes in weather conditions or time of day. When collaborating with renewables, air as a storable, surrounding resource allows for indefinite onsite access of high density force-applicative resources even in covered locations, negates dependency on limited feed lines that limited onsite resources like hydro, steam, fossil fuels or natural gas systems offer, and permits multiple applications.
Currently, combustible energy is costly, as existing utility companies charge exorbitant rates, limited in one shape or form and non-renewable. Energy is the lifeblood of our society. Unfortunately, we live in a combustible energy world, where our society runs off combustion, from our cars to generating electricity. Combustion runs on costly, toxic, limited resources like fossil fuels and natural gas. This current energy scenario that is based on combustible is increasing climate change, destroying our environment, and working against the Paris Climate Change Convention.
Combustible energy utilize chemically-explosive fuels or reactants to generate electricity. In this day and age, many issues surround the way energy is generated and distributed. First and foremost, current energy generation relies on non-renewable combustible fuels – such as oil, coal and natural gas – that are both unsustainable and detrimental to the environment. Additionally, the companies that provide energy to the people are overcharging due to the vital role electricity plays in modern society. Finally, the infrastructure associated with energy generation and transportation is limited in reserves, costly, prone to failure resulting in blackouts, emits harmful emissions on an irreversible level, is overstretched due to centralized powering which is very susceptible to increasing hurricane damages that frequently leave thousands without power, and susceptible to attacks in areas experiencing conflict, violence, corruption and extremely high poverty levels. Of the 1.2 billion world citizens who live in the dark, around 550 million live in Africa. due to lack of funding for costly combustible energy systems that would require a serious infrastructure revamp. Only 42% of its citizens have access to electricity according to the African Development Bank; In Sub-Saharan Africa, access to electricity is even lower, at 30 percent overall and 14 percent in rural areas. This lack of light has ripple effects across many other areas: Children do not get a quality education because they are unable to study at night, and modern health care facilities become inaccessible.
1. Since society runs on energy and batteries, investor and team can recharge all batteries quickly anywhere in the world by using air as high density storable energy, thereby gaining good reputation as trusted supplier of uninterruptible, sustainable energy while setting new standards
2. Investor and team can designate the meter price or ROI of generated energy and collected water
3. Investor and team can generate more profit since the cost to access high density energy is still present but without the overbearing cost restraints from relying on drilling for limited resources.
4. Investor and team can access any region on the planet to supply utility services when using air as storable resource, including Antarctica.
5. Investor can save on refueling equipment costs when air as onsite convertible resource is applied.
6. Investor and team can become energy independent as well as economically, politically, and socially independent from existing utility service providers that offer trickle renewable energy, where acres of renewable farms have to be purchased landscaped, and/or combustible energy, where costly, limited, harmful resources like natural gas or oil have to be purchased and pipe lines like the Keystone XL have to tear through the countryside or potentially leak resources.
7. Investor and team can produce high density revenue 24/7 without any down times to due to weather conditions, time of day, or refueling schedules.
8. Investor and team can produce metered electricity and water anywhere 24/7.
9. Investor and team can generate revenue from multiple applications of the supplied scaled air-to-electricity and water microgrid, including supplying a cheaper onboard electric vehicle battery charger to manufacturers and supplying 24/7 electrical and water supplies to military and disaster relief campaigns.
10. Investor and team can gain control of any globally competitive energy market to either benefit the region and its allies or economically disrupt the region and its competitors by introducing an air-to-electricity and water solution, as utility service providers, that is uninterruptible, cleaner, more cost efficient, and more energy efficient than any energy system in existence.
11. Investor and team can do good for global citizens facing hardships by supplying both power and water to regions without access to power and water in order to gain political power and influence in that region
The 2013 original version produced 28W (15W solar) 144 Wh and utilized a variety of generators - turbines and magnetic induction.
After further R&D, the 2014 second version produced 165W (45W solar) 144 Wh.
The current 2016 third version produces 300-340W (100W solar) 576 Wh, producing the most electricity per second due to the simultaneous triggering of generators. Unlike past models, this model is customizable, allowing for multiple generator rows to be added.
Palm-sized, 12V 6W
Waleska Vazquez is an administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. She is a strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations since she is able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Miss. Vazquez has served as an Office Manager, a Client Service Professional, and a District Bookkeeper from 1999 to Present at H& R Block in Malden, Massachusetts. She has handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management) as the Office Manager. She has maintained database and ensured the office run as the company wants it, which allowed her to quickly become a trusted Office Manager known for “can-do” attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
As a bookkeeper, she supported H&R Block online application, on-line banking, H&R star web application, PeopleSoft, and balance 14 office daily end of day. Miss. Vazquez balanced Bank statements, managed timesheets, approved payroll and account for payroll check and make sure they got to the offices on time. She was also responsible for Hire/Rehire/Transfer administration for employees and well as an avid role in supporting District/Assistant District Managers.
Mr. Varnell M. Castor leads the administrative support team and oversees the goal to increase existing performance capacity of off-grid renewable microgrids by commercializing his existing patent-pending model in order to provide direct leasing for utility services. As a turnkey innovator, Mr. Castor has over 7 years of experience in the renewable energy sector, particularly research and development in microgrids, particularly onsite energy harvesting and onsite water harvesting microgrid technologies. He has 7 years experience in the for-profit sector as well, particularly in Monkeytech International LLC, a for-profit that also focuses on the sales of water and energy. As CEO, he executed investment of seed funding financing into project, oversaw usage of project funds, and orchestrated projects. As Scientific Researcher, he researched for 7+ years the fundamental research and development, as well as applications of project in its entirety from start to finish
Varnell Castor has the leadership experience, management skillset, and hands-on electrical and mechanical engineering background to lead product development and oversee its tech-to-market transition. Mr. Castor completed the design and construction of the microgrid, gaining on-hand experience in fabricating parts, developing energy systems, and commercializing to scale up using both a tech for-profit business for sales and revenue and a tech.
Mr. Castor earned a Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy from the University of Massachusetts Boston and Associates in Liberal Arts from the North Shore Community College.
Jaimin Jha has completed his Masters in Electrical Engineering from NYU Tandon School of Engineering. During his Masters, he had successfully completed a thesis on Analytical Solution of Electromagnetic Problem for Wireless Power Transfer System. Here, he came up with the analytical solution for calculating the field components for multilayered wireless power transfer system.
Mr. Jha has completed his undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, India. His focus of study was power systems.
Jaimin Jha is currently working as the Principal Investigator at Monkeytech International LLC (forprofit) and Castor Air 2 Electricity & Water Solutions Inc. (501c3 nonprofit). His work here is to develop computer based model and real time model for higher rating of the energy harvester.
He also works at TRC Solutions as a Commissioning Engineer, where he works at utility substations and is responsible for control and protection system upgradation.
He has worked at Torrent Power, India as an Executive Officer in Transmission Projects Department. Jaimin obtained vocational training at Reliance Industries Ltd. and Electrotherm India Ltd.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, energy saving tips, and more.
For estimates, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon.
70 Cottage St, Chelsea, MA 02150, us